Thursday 30 October 2014

Drawstring Shoes Bag 鞋袋

My sewing project was put on hold for some time. If you read my previous post, you would probably know why. Anyhow, thankfully, hubby is now back to his normal self and has fully recovered.

These shoes bags were long overdue. I finally managed to finish it and sent over to the ballet centre. I managed to utilise the remaining fabric (from the previous project) to make 10 pieces with four different colour combination this time around. I really love this ballerina fabric and now it's all being used. Mixed feelings. Sometimes, I will be a bit reluctant to use a certain fabric just because it's too beautiful to be cut into pieces. But there are also another part in me asking me to use it else the fabric will be just sitting my storage box and it's a pity. I guess it's something that I have to learn to overcome.

These drawstring bags can be used for many purpose, not only to keep shoes :)  I like things that are multifunctional so I hope to make things that are not only beautiful but practical at the same time. Hope the girls at the ballet centre will find these bags useful.


Sweet pink
Elegant purple
Charming blue
Refreshing green
Four beautiful colours, each has its own character
Good for keeping shoes
Can be used to put spare clothing too

No comments:

Post a Comment