Friday 15 May 2015

Birthday Present 40岁的生日礼物

It will be my 40-year old birthday in a few days time. Feeling grateful to be turning 40. Learned a lot in the recent years being a stay at home mum. Time flies, it's coming to three years since I left my job to being a stay at home mum. First, had picked up sewing skills and since then can't stop sewing! Listening skills. Have learned to stop and listen not just hearing :) Most importantly, have learned to stop rushing through life. Have been missing out so much living a rushing life. Feel sorry for my children, but it's not to late to make it up. :)

No doubt that I have fear to walk the path as a stay at home mum. Not to mention the low self-esteem arose from being out of the job market. There were also fears and worries of how would people judge me. Support and encouragement from family and friends play a vital role in gaining back self-worth. Reading also helps to gain wisdom and improve confidence level. 

Hope to continue to make beautiful things, learn to be a better person and a wise adult to lead and set good examples for our young ones. 
 
For this coming birthday, I have made a present for myself. Happy birthday to me!


Simple & elegant looking bag
My birthday gift
Black & white checked will never go out of fashion
Lined with black & while polka dot fabric
I shall put in wisdom & courage

No comments:

Post a Comment