Tuesday 11 October 2016

Simple Backpack ~ 简易背包


I have been wanting to make a backpack for myself but as usual always can't seems to find the time to do it. 

The opportunity has finally come. My nephew's school was running a fund raising event and I promised my sister in law that I would love to contribute to the event. It's time to make backpacks. Not too fancy and complicated one. This backpack design is adopted from a Japanese craft magazine with some modifications.

As the usual me, putting things off till the last minute, I've only managed to make four pieces. One for myself and three for the fund raising event. I love all of them. Each has its own charm. I sold two of these backpacks at the fund raising event and I'm glad. Hope to be able to contribute more next time. 


Striped style
Back view

Paris famous landmark

Back view

Denim style
Back view
Three lovely backpacks

Sewed this for myself


No comments:

Post a Comment