Monday 9 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017 ~ 新年快乐

Happy new year! 

This is the first project for year 2017. I made a nightdress for my daughter and a pair of pyjamas pants for my boy using cotton flannel. 

I have these fabrics for sometimes and finally had the chance to use it to make something for my children. When I bought the fabric, I didn't have any idea what I will do with it so only bought one meter. One meter is not enough to make a full set pyjamas, only enough to make a pair of pyjamas pants. As for the nightdress, luckily I have two meters of the fabric, else the length won't be enough. Yet, I still need to cut from the width to add to the length of the nightdress. My daughter has grown up so much in height over one year. 

My boy is asking how about the pyjamas shirt. Haha, have to go look for matching fabric for it. 


 
Girl nightdress

Pyjamas pants

No comments:

Post a Comment