Thursday 18 July 2013

Full Moon Baby Gift - 弥月之喜

Not sure if this is a good year to have babies, but some how there are quite a number of my friends are delivering this year. Since the month of May, three of my friends had given birth already. One baby girl and two baby boys. 

This is the gift I made for one of the new moms and her baby boy. 

A lovely photo frame to display special moments with the new baby
Baby toys
Baby stuff
Wow the world is so exciting!
Colourful balloons

I made a card as well. Applying my quilling skills. Haven't been making quilled craft for a while. Need to practice more. 

Greeting card for new baby
Quilling art
This time, instead of getting a gift bag, I'm making one by recycling one of my paper bag collection. I used the washi tape to transform the paper bag. Washi tapes are so cool! You can do a lot of things with it, just need a little imagination.

Paper bag (front) - decorated with colourful washi tapes

Paper bag (back)

No comments:

Post a Comment