Sunday 17 November 2013

Hello Kitty Bag 可爱的凯蒂猫包包

An old friend from school asked me to sew bags for little girls. I was given a free hand in designing the bag. She said anything will do, as long as it's something that a little girl would fancy. Hm... I like that. I love making sweet and cute stuff. :)

Here is the first piece I made for her, using Hello Kitty prints fabric. I think most little girls even grown-ups adore Hello Kitty! Too bad I couldn't find a nice pink based Hello Kitty prints fabric. It would be perfect if it is in pink. 

I hope whomever my friend is going to give this bag to would cherish it. I would also like to thank my friend for giving me such opportunity to challenge myself with new sewing project. :)


Hello Kitty bag
Sweet little bag for cute little girl
Bag handle decorated with red & white checked ribbons
Ribbon, lace and Hello Kitty button
Drawstring opening

No comments:

Post a Comment