Monday 14 April 2014

Apple Farm 苹果园

I haven't been doing clay craft for a long while. Afraid that my resin clay stock might turn dry and harden (since I have bought them some time ago), I took them out to make decoration for a photo frame. Sad to find out that a few blocks of my clay stock have dried up a little bit. It makes molding rather difficult when the clay is dry. I have to soften it by adding some mineral oil and knead it for a few times. 

After an afternoon of hard work, here is my latest piece of clay craft ~ Apple Farm. I used checked fabric from my stash to make the hair scarf and apron for the young lady. The rest of the piece are made using resin clay.

When I finished the piece, I felt like having an apple for tea. Haha..

Have a great day and do have an apple, which might keep the doctor away :)

Young lady with a bucket of apples
A wooden cart filled with apples
Apple farm
Young lady with apples from a different angle
I just love the smile on her face

No comments:

Post a Comment