Wednesday 24 December 2014

Lovely Ballerina Bag 美丽的芭蕾舞女孩包包

I've finally had time to complete this ballerina bag for the ballet centre, just in time before Christmas break starts. It makes a perfect Christmas gift for ballerinas. :)

A friend of mine brought this charming fabric for me all the way from US. I really have to thank her for taking the trouble. Without her, I wouldn't have the chance to work on such beautiful fabric. Apart from limited selection, the price of US cotton available in the local market is rather steep. I'm lucky to have someone to "import" them for me. :) 

Merry Christmas everyone!

Latest sewing project
The other side of the bag
Beautiful US cotton fabric
Classic wooden button as closure
Little pockets at each side of the bag
Lovely ballerina bag

No comments:

Post a Comment