Wednesday 22 April 2015

Frozen Mania 冰雪奇緣包包

After being quiet for some time, my sewing machine has finally gone back in action. :)

This time I made a "Frozen" theme bag. I think "Frozen" has become the highest-grossing animated movie of all-time. Don't think there is any girl out there that don't know about the movie. 'An act of true love can thaw a frozen heart', I couldn't agree more with this statement. When we encounter difficult persons in our lives, I do believe that sincerity in our hearts can soften peoples' heart. And I think we should appreciate these people, whom may have made our lives difficult, for training us to become a tougher and better person. 

I made a large tote bag and two drawstring bags with the "Frozen" theme fabric. These bags are going to the ballet centre. Hope the girls would love it!

"Frozen" theme tote bag
The side of the bag is decorated with icy blue ribbon
Lace, ribbon & button
Two large pockets attached in front and at the back of the bag
Sisterhood
"Frozen" theme drawstring bag


No comments:

Post a Comment