Thursday 9 April 2015

Home Sweet Home 温馨小窝

We have finally settled down in our new home sweet home. The packing and unpacking for the house moving was really a nightmare as there were too many things in the house! Didn't realised that we have accumulated so many things in the house over the years and what amazed me the most was how we fit all those things into our little hut, haha..don't ask me. :P

Anyway, this massive spring cleaning (though not in Springtime) exercise was a good chance for us to clear out stuff that we don't need or no longer needed. It was also a good reminder for me to stop and think before I buy thing next time when I'm out shopping :P Most of the time, it's our desire to want to own things than actually need it...

The new home is slightly bigger built-up than the previous one. We are pleased that we now have a big ceiling height bookshelf to solve the long struggle storage for books. Books are no longer on the floor and on the kitchen table :D 

The thing which I'm excited the most is that now I have my own worktop for my craft work! Not only the worktop, I also have a cabinet to keep my craft books, fabrics, papers and all other craft materials and tools. :) On the day I have the worktop set, I made a lunch box bag. Well, actually I have a few long pending projects to work on, but I choose to work on the lunch box bag because my boy has been urging me for one to bring to school. He doesn't like the one that comes with the food container. He said it's difficult to put the container in and out. So I made him a dino lunch box bag.

Hope to start working on the next project soon. Stay tune!


Our lovely little library
Cozy crafting corner
My beloved tool box ~ a gift from fellow ex-colleagues
Thank you
Dino lunch box bag for dino lover
First sewing project at our new nest




2 comments:

  1. Finally got new post from you.I have been waiting for them
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pauline! Sorry to have kept you waiting :) Hope to be able to share more regularly from now on. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete