Thursday 8 October 2015

Multipurpose Fabric Coasters 家居杂货~万用布垫


Am starting slow after appendix surgery. It has been a month since the surgery. Recuperation is rather slow, the body is weak post surgery. I am trying my best to get back into my regular routine as soon as possible. I told my body no point for the pain anymore, the wound will be healed eventually and thankful for the healthy new tissues that regenerate after the surgery.

I feel much better this week. Made a few fabric coasters for the house. Have been wanting to make them but it always being adjourned for other projects just because it is simple to make and so I thought I can make it anytime. We always make time for bigger things in life, and forget the little things. And thought we can easily fit it into our busy schedule with no sweat. But that time never come. Have you been adjourning the little things in life? May be it's time to make time for it. Live now, live in the moment. 


Made six fabric coasters
Navy blue series
Light brown series

Can be used to place hot pot of tea
Or use it to put sauce dishes
It goes well with plant too


Definitely handy for hot pot of soup








No comments:

Post a Comment