Thursday 5 November 2015

Baking for School Fundraising Drive ~ 为学校筹款

My girl's school was having a fundraising drive to raise funds for further enhancement of the school infrastructure. Standard 4 to 6 students were given the opportunities to participate in such event. 

After much discussion, my girl decided that we make muffin to support the event. It's coffee walnut muffin. I think it's a really meaningful task for the students. They don't only help contribute to the school as a student, through the event they also learn how to plan and design their "stall". The best part, I think, is gaining the experience of promoting and selling a product.

My girl was so excited that she couldn't sleep the night before!

Ready for fundraising drive
Paper doilies are great for decoration
Cute poster prepared by my girl

1 comment: