Monday 11 January 2016

Ballerina Drawstring Bag ~ 芭蕾舞束口袋

It was quite a productive month during last December. Apart from sewing for Christmas, water tumbler case for two girls, I have also made a few ballerina drawstring bags. 

I love this fabric a lot. The colour is very soft and soothing with very cute ballerina pattern and Paris famous landmarks. To add more character to the bag I added cotton lace and wooden button. 

Though I have made quite a number of drawstring bags over the years, I feel excited every time I started a new design of drawstring bags. I believe this the spirit we should have in our daily life. The chores may seems so routine day in day out, but it's up to us to make it exciting or dull. It's a matter of choice. What is your choice ?


Cute ballerina patterns and Paris famous landmarks
Ballerina drawstring bag
Making beautiful things bring a little happiness to my life

No comments:

Post a Comment