Monday 18 February 2013

DIY Mail organizer

I like collecting stuff. It can be a bad thing, when one runs of space. My collection includes, fabric, ribbon, stamps and rubber stamps, wrapping papers, paper bags, boxes etc. Boxes are the one that taking up a lot of space. I have to throw them away when I really can't find place to keep them. Some may wonder why am I keeping those boxes. Well, I use it as storage for small items like socks, hanky, CDs etc. It can come in handy in gift wrapping too!

While I was cleaning up for Chinese New Year, I discovered this photo frame box which I have been keeping it for a while. It's made of sturdy cardboard. Ideal for storage. I have been wanting to try the DIY fabric box so this is it, a new project - beautifying.

The thing is, I forgot to take a picture of the photo frame box 'before' I spruced it up. I only have the 'after' picture to share. Here it is, I turned the photo frame box into a mail organizer. 

The next time I work on beautifying project, I will remind myself to take a picture first :) 

Photo frame box - after make-over
DIY mail organizer
Side view
New home for mail

No comments:

Post a Comment