Saturday 9 February 2013

Year of Snake - Gong Xi Fa Cai! 蛇年快乐!恭喜发财!



I have finally completed this year’s Chinese New Year gifts. However, due to time constraint, I have no time to blog about it until now. 

This time, I recycled the chocolate jar idea which I’ve used it for Christmas gift. I have replaced the bear and candy with basket/ Chinese basket of mandarin oranges, Yuanbao and Chinese New Year doll. Inside the jar, I put in chocolate with gold wrapper, which symbolizes wealth and prosperity. In short, the gift that I would like to present signifies joy (Red) and prosperous (Gold).

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish everyone best of luck, health and prosperity in the year of Snake!

经过一轮的赶工,今年的新春礼物终于出炉了。
这四种不同造型的罐子包括了代表大吉大利的年柑,以及将幸福,福气及吉祥如意送到你家的金童玉女。罐子内也都装满了让人吃了一整年都会甜甜蜜蜜的巧克力。
希望受到礼物的朋友们一整年都会过得甜甜蜜蜜,幸福美满,吉祥如意,蛇年行大运!

Basket of Mandarin oranges

Mandarin oranges in Mandarin basket

Little boy in Chinese New Year costume

Little girl in Chinese New Year costume
Happy and prosperous

Four different design

Handmade clay craft

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Ready to be delivered!

No comments:

Post a Comment