Saturday 19 October 2013

Ballerina Bag 芭蕾舞包包

After finishing the ballet shoes bags, I moved on to making bigger bags for ballerina. Made two pieces this time, in different sizes. Spent quite a bit of time on the design and patterns of fabric to be used. 

I know Pink would be the favourite colour for most girls, so I made one in Pink shade. For the other bag, I chose Red. Well, I actually thought the Blue would go quite well with the ballerina prints fabric, but Blue is not the colour for most girls at elementary age (that's based on my daughter's remarks ha!). So I go for Red instead. 

 Hope the little ballerinas would like these bags I have sewn.

Red shade ballerina bag
Each side of the bag is fastened using red velvet ribbon
Bag handle decorated with red polka dot fabric
Inside the bag - lined with orange stripy fabric
Pink shade ballerina bag
Cute ballerinas
Fastened with pink checked ribbons
This one is lined with pink checked fabric
Bag handle decorated with lace
Tried making my own tag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment