Monday 14 October 2013

Raggedy Ann & Andy Tote Bag 送给自己的礼物

I have been busy making stuff for friends and family and just realised that hey I haven't made any nice thing for myself. So, one fine morning I ran through my fabric collection and picked up a piece of fabric with Raggedy Ann & Andy prints. I bought it at Sampeng Lane, Bangkok during my last trip to Bangkok. I fell in love with this fabric the minute I spotted it.

I love how the character of Raggedy Ann & Andy was created.  It was purely a love of a father to his daughter. It's amazing that Raggedy Ann & Andy have been around for over 90 years! 

Here is the gift for myself - Raggedy Ann & Andy Tote bag :)
 
Raggedy Ann & Andy tote bag
A new bag for myself!
Wooden button & leather strap as the closure

My very own copy of Raggedy Ann & Andy story book
A peep inside the bag
Lin Craft House :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment