Tuesday 31 December 2013

Ring Handle Bag 复古花纹图蕾丝手提包

This bag was completed earlier of the month, but I haven't got time to share it. I made it for a friend's wedding. I've got an invitation to an afternoon wedding reception. Despite the tight deadline to finish other projects, I told myself that I want to make a bag to bring to the wedding reception. I finished the bag just in time for the event ~ the night before the wedding reception. haha.

The design of the bag is pretty simple, no pockets, no zip, no buttons. I've got the pattern out from a craft magazine. I bought the ring handle from Daiso. Just added a bit of lace and printed cotton tape, here you are a brand new bag. 

Time flies, today is the last day of year 2013. I started this blog in December 2012, about a year ago. I'm glad that there is such a platform to record my crafting journey and sharing it with people who are also interested in making and creating beautiful things. I hope I will continue to be inspired to make and create things that can make someone's day. 

I would like to also take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy 2014 and a fabulous year ahead!


Ring handle bag -vintage floral prints 
Ring Handle
A peek inside the bag
Perfect for afternoon tea bag


No comments:

Post a Comment