Tuesday 28 January 2014

Sweet as A Candy 甜甜小公主

My friend has two sweet little princesses. I was asked to sew bags for her princesses. A bag for their art lesson.

Though the girls are still little, but the length of the bag must be long enough to fit an art block. So these bags are made longer than the others that I have sewn. My friend told me that her girls adore pink and princesses. To find a nice pink fabric is not that difficult, but to get a nice princesses prints fabric may not be so easy. I have came across a few, but sad to say that the prints are either not so attractive or the colours are not appealing.  So I decided to make an applique doll myself. 

Here is the first bag I made with applique doll.


Two large pockets in front with applique dolls
A bag for sweet little girl
Applique doll made using felt & fabric
The other side of the bag
Decorated with lace & ribbons
Close up look at the doll
Sweet as A Candy
Inner lining of the bag

No comments:

Post a Comment