Wednesday 29 January 2014

Sweet as A Candy 2 甜甜小公主2

Here is the other bag I made for my friend's princess. Again, the theme is pink. However, my friend's second daughter also adores yellow. So I added some yellow to this bag too. I hope the two little girls will love the bags. 

One more day to Chinese New Year, I'm glad that I managed to finish the project in time before heading back to my home town :) [but there are still lots of chores to do at home!] By the way, I had also finished a sling bag for my girl for Chinese New Year. Will share the photo in my next post. That will be after I'm back from my home town next week :p

Wishing all who celebrate Chinese New Year a very prosperous New Year and may the Horse year bring you joy, love and peace!


祝大家新春愉快,身体健康,心想事成!


Large pockets on each side of the bag
Applique doll in floral dress
Applique doll in yellow polka dot dress
Inner lining of the bag - just love the cupcake prints
Applique doll on each pocket
The other side of the bag




No comments:

Post a Comment