Tuesday 27 May 2014

Ballerina Shoes Bags 芭蕾舞鞋袋

I'm making new batch of shoes bags. This time the design is simpler, less is more! 

I made the shoes bag in three colours, pink, lilac and mustard yellow. Actually, I like baby blue too, but I noticed that blue is not so favourable among the little girls at the ballet centre, so I didn't make the bag in blue colour. I love this ballerina prints fabric a lot, those little ballerinas are so cute! I added some laces, ribbon and cute bunny button, I just love them. 

Cute bunny button and lilac ribbon
Mustard yellow
All time favourite among the little girls - pink
Pink lace, ribbon & wooden button
Handmade with love by Lin Craft House :)
Ballerina shoes bags
Which one is your favourite colour?


1 comment:

  1. Bought the pink one for my girl. Nice!

    ReplyDelete