Thursday 29 May 2014

Chocolate Pink 粉色巧克力

I'm overwhelmed with joy by the positive and encouraging feedback received from the parents on the bags I sewed for my daughter's ballet school. Such encouragement is definitely the source of motivation for me to continue to create more beautiful products :) I'm very thankful for the opportunity to sew for the ballet centre, the experience had certainly enriched my crafting journey. 

This is one of the latest bags I made for the ballet school. The theme is chocolate pink. The combination of chocolate brown and pink is gorgeous! It reminds me of delicious chocolate and beautiful roses. :)

Hope you will like it too.

Chocolate brown & pink
Sweet ballerina fabric
Cotton handle decorated with lace
Beautiful wooden butterfly button & chocolate brown ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment