Tuesday 10 June 2014

A Gift For Mum 礼物

Can't afford a luxury designer handbag, I made one instead. I came across this Burberry alike check fabric at one of the random textile shops in Jakarta. They have it in different sizes, large, medium and small check. The one I bought is the small check. 

This is a gift for my mother for her birthday. Very simple design which suits my mother's age and her needs. 

My girl is in love with the fabric too. She asked if I could make her a skirt using this fabric. Ya, why not. I still have the fabric left after making the bag. Hm..I'm thinking of a pleated skirt. Stay tuned..


Burberry alike check handbag
Metal zipper as handbag closure
French decorative cotton tape
PU leather badge to add style
Fabric covered zipper end
Zipper end
PU leather bag handle
Truly handmade and original :)

2 comments: