Saturday 23 August 2014

Butterfly Cape 蝴蝶披肩

Lots of my friends and my daughter's friends love the owl cape I made for my girl earlier this year. But too bad I didn't have enough fabric left to make another one. A friend of mine help to buy the owl fleece in the US. I have tried to look for the similar kind of fleece at the local store but couldn't find it. So I have to trouble my friend again to help me get more beautiful fleece from the US.

Finally, I've got the fleece :). I made two capes last week. This one is using butterfly prints fleece. This is for a young lady, a friend's daughter.

The reason I choose fleece as the fabric to make the cape is because it is very soft, comfy and warmth. It's a good alternative to wearing a jacket. So if you are bored with jacket, consider a fleece cape next time :).


Fastened with lovely lilac ribbon
Finished with blanket stitch
Butterfly cape for a young lady
Back view

No comments:

Post a Comment