Tuesday 11 August 2015

Stylish Mummy Bag 时尚妈妈包

I am grateful that I have friends around me who are very supportive of my craft work. They have given me lots of opportunity to work on my creativity. Without the encouragement from all these friends, I may have been still flipping through craft magazine and admiring only at those beautiful craft work. They are the push factor that drives me to complete all those wonderful projects. :)

A friend has requested for a mummy bag quite a while ago. I really have to apologize to her for this long overdue project. Here it is a navy blue polka dot mummy bag as she wishes. It's a 2-in-1 bag. A baby stuff organizer is included in the bag. This organizer can be placed in another bag she wishes. Without the organizer, it's a shoulder handbag with a detachable sling strap.  

Would like to thank my friend for her patience and the trust she put in me.


Stylish mummy bag
Two large packets installed in front and at the back of the bag
Additional flap closure
Back view of the bag
Zipper closure
Baby stuff organizer bag inside
Detachable shoulder strap
Little dino organizer bag
Multiple compartments for baby stuff

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lin... just wondering whether u make backpacks with your lovely fabric collections?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes, I did make a simple backpack for my boy before. Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete