Saturday 2 July 2016

Sewing for School Carnival ~ 学校义卖会

My children's school was having a carnival last week. The event was organised to help raise fund for the school to build a school hall. Both my children were very excited about the school carnival.  

Students of higher grades were invited to participate in setting up stalls at the carnival. My daughter and her friends decided to set up a craft stall selling squishy, elastic hair band decorated with hand knitting ribbon and oobleck fun. Seeing them working so hard to prepare for the carnival, I offered to help to sew some items to put at their stall. 

As it was decided quite last minute and I was contemplating on the items to sew, I didn't managed to make too many, only managed to sew 10 pieces of lunch box carrier bags at last. :D  But the girls are happy with it. 


Happy Craft corner
Handmade lunch box carrier bag
Sewed with designs which the children may adore
Vehicles on the road
Little ballerina

Hello Kitty

Colourful dino

Toy Story

Sporting teddy bear

Happy Bunny

Intelligent Thinker Bell
Sweet Princess
Mickey Mouse


No comments:

Post a Comment