Friday 15 July 2016

Spiderman Pencil Pouch ~ 蜘蛛侠笔袋

This is actually long overdue. My boy asked me to make a big pencil case for him. He said the existing one he has is a bit small, not able to put in scissors and glue.

I actually cut out the fabric long ago but then the project was put on hold as there were some other projects to attend to and I thought this can wait...One day, my boy came to me and said why I prioritized other projects over his. I was speechless. It was indeed a fair remark. Yes, there are a lot times we put other people's needs above our loved ones' needs. I will keep that in mind son, thank you for reminding me what matters most. :-)



Spiderman pencil pouch
Everyone needs a pencil case
Spacious enough to carry lots of stuff in it
It's a blessing to be able to serve the one we love

No comments:

Post a Comment