Thursday 20 December 2012

Chocolate Jar 饼干糖果罐


Since I left the office world to become a stay-at-home-mum, I have more time to spend on crafting. I mostly make for my children or gave to relatives and friends as gifts. One of my favourite crafts is resin clay or paper clay. It is amazing that a piece of clay can be molded into whatever shapes you want!

Today, I'm meeting a friend for lunch. An old friend from my previous workplace. I want to make something for her as a New Year gift. After a long thought, I came out with this - a chocolate jar bear. I hope she will like it. It can be used as a cookies jar too!

手作,是我从小就很喜欢的东西。自走出象牙塔,踏入职场以来,我就一直希望能够回归家庭,以及可以拥有自己的私人空间做我一直都很迷恋的手作。
现在终于梦想成真了,看着一块块的纸黏土在我手上慢慢的变成各式各样的造型,心里的满足感并非笔墨所能够形容的。
今天去赴了一个前同事的午餐约会, 也将新鲜出炉的新年礼物交给她。希望她吃了罐里的巧克力糖后,一整年都会甜甜蜜蜜,顺顺利利。

Cuddly Teddy Bear with Lollipop
Teddy Bear Chocolate Jar



1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just dropped by your blog... Yes, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete