Saturday 22 December 2012

More Christmas Gifts 圣诞礼物陆续有来

I'm making more Christmas/New Year gifts! This time I'm making teddy bear memo clip. Teddy bear is my favourite clay figurine and the easiest for me to make. 

My problem this time is how to wrap the gift. At first I thought of using plastic sheet but it is not presentable. Then, I tried to make my own gift bag using saa paper which I bought from Bangkok during my last trip there. It turned out to be better than the plastic sheet but still not perfect. As I was running out of time, I have no choice but to use the saa paper bag to wrap the gift.

A friend is back from Singapore for a holiday and we had a gathering yesterday afternoon. I managed to finish the teddy bear memo clip, wrapped it, just in time for the gathering. I'm glad that all my friends like their gifts very much :).

又一批圣诞礼物出来见人了!
泰迪熊是我最拿手及最喜欢的造型。就让泰迪熊造型的便条纸夹成为今天的主角吧。
“有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎”。有朋友从国外回来度假,约了我们一帮朋友聚聚,这批礼物刚好就可以充当圣诞礼物了。
由于一直找不到适合的包装,结果这批礼物真的是在最后一分钟才赶出来见人,还好还来得及送出。:) 不过看到朋友们惊讶的神情,以及纷纷表示很喜欢这份惊喜,实在是让我小小的虚荣了一番。哈哈!!!



Colourful Teddy Bear with Gifts
Sweet Pinky Teddy Bear
Humble Grey Teddy Bear
Truthful Yellowish-Brown Teddy Bear
Cute Blue Teddy Bear Memo Clip
Brown Teddy Bear in Santa Hat
Hopeful Polar Bear
Purple Teddy Bear in Green Scarf
Gift Wrapped in Saa paper
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment