Thursday 20 December 2012

Cutlery case

I'm a big supporter for green living. I constantly remind myself to be environmentally conscious in everything I do.

One of the things we can do to help the environment is to cut down the use of plastic plates and cutlery. Most caterers and some eatery place, for ease of convenient, will provide plastic forks and spoons. This is very bad for the environment as most of these plastic ware are not recyclable. One option is to bring your own non-disposable cutlery from home and not use the plastic stuff. 

It's kind of troublesome to store your cutlery if you want to bring them out. I have gotten the idea from one of a craft magazine, to sew your own cutlery case. This is what I've made to store my cutlery. 

It is good to keep a set in office or your handbag. It will come in handy when you eat out or pack your food to eat in the office!


Fabric Cutlery Case
Home for Cutlery Set

Checked Design with Lovely Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment