Thursday 6 June 2013

Fabric Mobile Phone Cover 水玉手机袋

I am not a big fan of electronic gadgets. Hence, I never follow the trend of mobile devices in the market. Mobile phone to me is merely a communication tool ~ making phone calls or sending text messages. 

On my birthday, hubby gave me a new mobile phone. He said it's time to upgrade my mobile phone. According to him, with this upgraded mobile phone, we can communicate at a lower cost. Well, this new phone, though can do lot more than just a piece of communication device, I will try to keep it at making phone calls and sending text messages and may be picture messages :). I hope I won't be addicted to this piece of equipment like so many people out there ~ can't live without their smartphones! I am sure there is a way to balance technology and the traditional methods of personal communication.

Let's take a look at the new clothes I made for my new mobile phone.

Fabric cover for my new mobile phone

Leather snap button makes a charming fastener
A little lace and cotton tape to add style


1 comment:

  1. The importance and benefits of cases for smartphones are beautifully explained. Keep sharing the information.
    You can also read our blog :
    Customised Mobile Covers

    ReplyDelete