Saturday 22 June 2013

For My Mother with Love 妈妈的生日礼物

I have been planning to make something for my mom for her birthday this year. Something basic that she may need everyday. I have in my list, bag and blouse/dress. As I have yet to master the skill to sew clothing, I think it's safer to make a bag :D. My choice of fabric, a vibrant colour cotton linen. Despite her age, my mom has a young heart. I think she would like a lively bag.

After finishing the bag, I thought may be it would be nice to have a matching coin pouch. So I have here a matching tote bag and coin pouch.

It is a blessing to be able to make a gift for someone who is special to us. Happy birthday mom!


Matching tote bag & coin pouch
The bright colour of the fabric add character to the bag
Little coin pouch comes in handy for carrying coins
Ribbon, button & cotton tape to add uniqueness

No comments:

Post a Comment