Friday 21 February 2014

For An Old Friend 给老朋友的手作书

A friend who is working in the States has been kind enough to help me get a few nice US designer cotton fabrics :) That help me to save a lot on shipping cost! I'm so delighted with the actual product, the prints looked better than that seen online. 

I love the fabrics so much that I don't have the heart to cut it haha...Anyhow, I have to make use of the fabrics else it would be such a waste that such beautiful fabrics are just sitting in the storage box. :p

One of the designer cotton fabrics I bought is by Robert Kaufman. I just adore the colour combination of the whole piece, so beautifully done! For the first project of this fabric, I used it to make a hand sewn book for an old friend. 


French stitch book binding
The cover of the book is using fabric by Robert Kaufman
Treble clef book mark


No comments:

Post a Comment