Tuesday 25 February 2014

Baby Book 宝宝的第一年成长记录本

A friend of mine has given birth to be a beautiful baby girl. I was having problem in coming out with a gift for her. This happens sometimes when there are too many ideas for gift and I don't know which one should I pick. So I waited, waiting for the perfect idea to pop up.

Weeks and months passed, I still haven't got a perfect idea for the baby gift. Then, two weeks ago, while I was sewing the book for an old friend, the idea of baby book crossed my mind. Hey, why not make her a baby book. I haven't made one before, it would a very interesting project. Yes, this is it, I'm making a baby book! I quickly flipped through the baby book which was given by my sis-in law when my kids were born for some ideas.  

It's for a girl, so the theme is pink :) 

Though the baby is now four months old, I hope it's not too late for the mummy or daddy to use this baby book to record down every special moment of their precious one in her first year.


Hand-sewn baby book
Baby's arrival
Decorated using my favourite MT tape
A large pocket attached at the end of the book to keep greeting cards and little things of the baby
Back cover of the book
For baby Sophia
The book is sectionalised by month
Teddy bear as bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment