Saturday 15 March 2014

Sweet Pink 甜美的粉色

I'm making another bag for the ballet centre. Again the theme is pink. Cannot go wrong with pink with those little girls. :) 

The pattern of this bag is slightly different from those I have sewn earlier. It's rather squarish and hence it's roomy to carry more stuff. It also allows you to see everything you need in the bag when open up. Suitable for ballerina that carries lots of little accessories to her lesson :)  

I love roomy bag because I usually carry lots stuff in my bag haha. I hope the girls at the ballet centre will like it too. 



Sweet roomy bag
Large pocket attached in front of the bag
Back view of the bag
Pink checked fabric is used as the lining of the bag
There are also little pockets at each side of the bag

No comments:

Post a Comment