Thursday 31 January 2013

Lovely Hair Clips 可爱的发夹

My girl has long hair. She loves to keep her hair long since she was a little girl. The thing is she has very thin hair when she was little and it took her a very long time to grow her hair long. She can finally tie her hair in a ponytail only at 6 years old! So she is very precious about her hair. Like all mothers, I love to dress up my girl. I didn't get the chance to make her hair when she was little as her hair was short. Well, it's never too late to do it now haha..

There are many nice and beautiful hair clips available at hair accessories shops. But they are not cheap. I searched through my collection of ribbons and I'm making my own hair clips! I made four french hair clips this time using the ribbons which can easily match my girl's clothes. She is very excited and can't wait to wear them :)

女儿从小就是很“男仔头”,不是说她的性格,而是她的头发啦。。。哈哈!
从她小的时候就很想帮她扮得美美的,奈何她的头发就是稀稀疏疏的,长不长。
所以多美的发夹都无用武之地啦。

终于等到她六岁时,头发终于可以帮她束成马尾了。
她很开心,因为头发终于留长了。
我也很开心,因为终于可以在女儿的头上大展身手了。:)

看看这些超可爱的作品,全都是利用我的私人珍藏做成的。。。
女儿迫不及待的别在头上,可以看出她真的很喜欢它们。

她开心,我也开心。
这就是一个母亲对孩子的期望,不是吗?

Four lovely french hair clips

Red and while stripe perfect for Chinese New Year
Pinky flower 
Sweet polka dot 
Cute chocolate brown 
New collection of hair clips

No comments:

Post a Comment