Thursday 10 January 2013

Princess Coin Purse

It is really amazing about the job a sewing machine can do. It can turn a few pieces of cloth into a beautiful simple things like table cloth to pillow cover, curtains, bag, dresses and so forth. Just added a bit of creativity, you can make yourself a unique dress or bag :). Thanks to the advancement in technology, sewing machine nowadays is very easy to operate. Anybody can sew! 

I like sewing little things for my family and for home deco, though I must admit that my needlework is not as neat yet. Well, practice makes perfect! I still have the princess print fabric left after making the pencil case and water tumbler case so I've decided to make a coin purse. This time I used baby blue checked to match the princess blue. I added the white lace as the finishing touches to the coin purse. 

Thinking of what to make next...


Princess print with baby blue checked coin purse (front)

(Back)

No comments:

Post a Comment