Monday 11 March 2013

Baking Fun - Homemade Bagel 烘焙乐

I was contemplating whether I should write about my baking story in this blog. This blog is to share about my crafting journey. Well, I think many would agree that baking involves a little science as well as a little craft skill. One needs creativity too in baking :) So, the verdict: yes, I would include my baking experience from time to time in this blog.

I love bread, but not the kind you get from the convenient store. It's artisan bread that I love. I can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner haha... 

Last Saturday, for a change in our menu for lunch, I decided to make bagel. I used the recipe in 'The Second Book of Baking for Beginners' by Carol, a Taiwanese blogger, here is her blog.

I also made egg mayonnaise and stew pork to go with the bagel.

Lunch served: homemade bagel with egg mayonnaise and stew pork.


Homemade bagel
Homemade bagel + egg mayo + stew pork
Lunch served!

No comments:

Post a Comment