Friday 15 March 2013

Personalized Bookmark 个性书签

A friend will be leaving the country to further her study. Want to make a gift for her that is not too bulky and hopefully she can pack it in her luggage. :)

She is a very lucky girl. She has very supportive parents and I don't think there is anything  that she needs and hasn't had it yet. But I still want to make her a gift. A gift of friendship. 

She is a booklover. The perfect gift for an avid reader, other than books, I guess it would be a bookmark. Not just any bookmark, a custom made bookmark :)   

I used fabric tape and ice-cream stick to make the bookmark. I also used some embellishments such as buttons, ribbon, lace and leather strips to add interest to the piece. 

What do you think? 


有个朋友即将出国深造,虽然无法去送机,但是我还是希望能够在她离开前送上一份小小的心意。
为了不加重她的行李的负担,我决定为同样是喜爱阅读的她制作了这两款独一无二的书签。希望这份心意能够让身在异乡的游子感受到友情的温暖。


Two handmade bookmarks

Navy blue with white polka dot fabric tape + sea lion shape button + 'Love' zipper charm

Chili red with white polka dot fabric tape + character buttons + leather strips

You haven't finished reading? Don't worry, I will 'mark' it for you ~ Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment