Friday 1 March 2013

Baby Gift - Part 1

A friend from my previous workplace has just given birth to a baby boy (well technically it's not 'just', it was three months ago!). I haven't bought anything for her baby as I haven't been going out shopping for a while. Help! 

Then I came across a sewing blog on baby stuff. That gave me an idea of making my own baby gift, something simple and practical. :) Searching though my stash of fabric, I found several nice print fabric that's suitable for baby. 

I made two reversible baby bibs. I used the pattern from ChickPea. I have also made a toy for the baby, a fabric ball. Will share about it in Part 2.

Baby bibs in beige stripes
The reverse side of the beige stripes baby bibs
Baby bibs in blue stripes
The reverse side of the blue stripes baby bibs
Two lovely baby bibs
The reverse side
Handmade baby gift

No comments:

Post a Comment