Saturday 31 August 2013

Tote Bag For My Little Ballerina 于我家的小小芭蕾舞家

I'm sewing a bag again. This time it is for my daughter. I bought this cotton linen ballerina prints fabric for quite a long while ago at a craft supplies bazaar. I like the retro look of the fabric.

I myself have never done ballet before, I'm not good at dancing. Unlike me, my daughter loves to dance. She can dance to any music :) Ballet, as we understand, provides a good foundation for other types of dance. Hence, we enrolled her for ballet lessons since she was five. She is still very much enjoying her ballet lessons. Though she might not end up as a professional dancer, it doesn't matter as life is about the journey, not the destination.

This is bag I sewn for my daughter, for her to bring to her favourite ballet class. 


Ballerina tote bag - side view
The inner part of the bag is lined with pink mini checked fabric
Ballerina tote bag - front view
Ready for ballet lesson!



No comments:

Post a Comment